Position at Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Short-term (3 to 6 months) position assisting Director at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York with education programs aimed at high school and college students and their teachers. Position is available immediately. Job responsibilities include:
- Participating in the evaluation, design, and implementation of FRBNY education activities and events;
- Developing and editing economic materials for students, judges, and teaches;
- Assisting in student, teacher, and judges orientations and training;
- Developing measures to analyze the demographic reach and success of educational programs.
- Job Requirements are:
- Bachelors or graduate degree with significant coursework in economics;
- Experience and/or interest in teaching and economic education, particularly around monetary policy and the role of the Federal Reserve;
- Ability to compose and edit economic and teaching materials;
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and as a member of a team;
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated written communication and stand up presentation skills.
To apply, please send resume, transcript, and references asap to:
Jane Katz email@example.com