Job Opportunity at SIA
Scholars International Academy (SIA) is a primary and middle school located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. We are seeking dedicated and passionate Foundation and Elementary school teachers who are committed to children and are looking to professionally grow and develop within their field. The chosen candidates will join the school for the upcoming 2011/2012 school academic year.
SIA is an international school whose mission is to deliver an internationally relevant educational experience with high academic standards. The school is located on an 8 acre campus with most of the major facilities in place including a multi-purpose auditorium, a full size Astroturf field and a swimming pool. SIA is part of the Scholars International Group which has been developing student leaders for 30 years.
SIA has a very passionate and dedicated Board who are looking for teachers who are up to the challenge of creating a sustainable and successful international educational institution. The ideal candidate:
- Will have high expectations for school achievement and children achievement.
- Take their profession seriously and are committed to personal growth as well as professional growth.
- Are good team players who are looking to collaborate with their fellow faculty to continuously enhance and improve their teaching skills and the curriculum.
- Have strong organisational skills and strong writing skills.
- Teacher working hours at the school will be from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm and half day on Saturday twice a month. Teachers will also be required to attend a number of school events in the evening.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual who relishes new challenges and thrives on raising the bar.
The compensation package will be tax free $2,200 a month plus accommodation, plus shared use of a school car, plus annual ticket home plus health insurance, plus End of Contract bonus. Total Effective Annual Package pre tax is $56,571 plus additional End of Contract Bonus. Please send your CV with references to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put ”Ref: Teacher” in the Subject Line.
Please go to www.scholarsinternational.com to find out more about our school, values and mission.